UrbanPlan UK has been made possible thanks to the wonderful support of the property industry. We have a group of funders who are fully engaged in the programme and have helped ULI identify schools, refine the programme and recruit volunteers.
We have SUSTAINING FOUNDERS who have made a significant financial commitment over the long term – Grosvenor and The Westminster Foundation.
We have FOUNDERS who have sponsored us since the launch of the programme in 2015 as well as more recently a group of new PARTNERS who are helping us expand the programme across the country.
We are also endorsed by the RICS and RTPI.
Significant investment in the development of this programme has already been made thanks to the generous support of our funders. We are now looking for new supporters to help expand the programme for the 2016-18 academic years. This is an opportunity for your organisation to be at the forefront of the delivery of this programme and to ‘give back’ by playing a part in an industry-wide movement to promote a better understanding of real estate to young people from all walks of life.
UrbanPlan UK offers supporters the opportunity to:
- Take part in a great new corporate social responsibility initiative that will have a positive impact on the lives of young people.
- Get colleagues (or even clients or partners) actively involved through a highly professional, structured and worthwhile volunteering programme.
- Engage with young people in communities local to your business activities.
- Work in partnership with like-minded property industry colleagues motivated in the same way.
- Play a part in promoting the role real estate plays in transforming urban areas.
- Be publicly recognised around ULI’s global network through branding and PR activities associated with the programme.